Free Wifi on Selected Vehicles
Complimentary Refreshments Included
Pickup/drop off from your Location
Explore in style…
Dunrobin Castle, Loch Fleet Wildlife, Royal Dornoch, a charming Medieval town with a famous Links Golf Course Glenmorangie Distillery, Falls of Shin and Andrew Carnegie’s View.
Suggested times: 4-5 hours.
The Dunrobin Castle Tour from Invergordon
Your Dunrobin Castle Tour From Invergordon, begins by travelling north from Invergordon. Experiencing some stunning coastal scenery, before arriving at the magnificent Dunrobin Castle. The ancestral home of the fabulously wealthy Duke & Duchess of Sutherland, with its 189 rooms and magnificent gardens. Morning or afternoon you can experience their excellent displays of falconry in these beautiful gardens. (Return tour to Invergordon – 4 hours).
You will then travel south to Loch Fleet, to spot seals basking on the sand banks. Plus Shetland ponies and the amazing red-haired and big-horned Heelan Coos! Then we journey on to the unique town of Dornoch, to visit its 13th century Cathedral, where Madonna christened her son, Rocco, in 2000 and to explore this atmospheric and attractive medieval town, including the Witch’s Stone.
Donald Ross, one of America’s greatest golf course designers was born here. The town boasts one of the five best links golf courses in the world. (Return tour to Invergordon – 5 hours).
Then you can drop in for a dram at the famous Glenmorangie Distillery, near Tain.
Choose a short visit, or a 1-hour tour to learn about the fascinating story of how ‘Scotch,’ the most famous drink in the world, is made. This famous coastal distillery produces the most popular malt whisky sold in Scotland, matured in casks from oak, grown in mountains of Tennessee. (Return tour to Invergordon – 6 hours).
The longer 7 hour tour will include visiting Shin Falls, to watch the amazing wild salmon jump as they return to their spawning grounds form the North Atlantic. Plus experience the Millionaire’s View, this was Scottish millionaire, Andrew Carnegie’s favourite view over this beautiful countryside.
7 Advantages (at least) over Coach Tours!
Booking one of our private guided tour from Invergordon:
- Overall much better value per person than coach tours.
- The flexibility of your personal tour – stop where you want and when you want.
- Coach tours generally take people to one or two main attractions –we take you to at least 4!
- Coaches take you on the main roads –we can also take you on smaller more scenic roads.
- You can interact with your friendly guide and ask them lots of questions!
- Eat when you want, where you want – enjoy a picnic in the beautiful countryside.
- Don’t be disappointed when the tour taxis run out at Invergordon –book early to guarantee your special Highland tour!